Master Class | Walking, looking and mapping: An introduction to the fieldwork methods on the urban night
Daniel Malet, Ph.D. in Anthropology from the Universitat de Barcelona, gave the master class Walking, looking and mapping: An introduction to the fieldwork methods on the urban night within the scope of the I International Conference on Night Studies.
The lesson program predicted:
- A brief history of ethnography;
- The epistemological principles of etnography;
- Research design and ethics;
- Empirical methods: observation, interviews and conversations;
- Analyzing data and writing